Siri Suggestions Not Working in iOS 9 on iPhone and iPad
My iPhone 4S is on disable and cannot access SIRI, what do I do? I tried to put in the passcode and it send to disable so what do I do. I have an iPhone 4S and last night I put a new passcode and I forgot it and I tried to fix but it said iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes and cannot access SIRI so what do I …... The iPhone 4S uses a nearly identical case to the iPhone 4, with the exception of a redesigned antenna that corrects the antenna problems that plagued the iPhone 4. Pick up an iPhone 4 or 4S, and unless you’re looking closely at a few minor details, it’s hard to tell them apart.
How to Get iPhone 4S’ Siri to Automatically Remind You of
Exclusive in-depth iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S Siri comparison video. Troughton-Smith exclusively provided 9to5Mac with the above high-quality video that shows Siri fully working on an iPhone 4.... When you first set up the iPhone 4S, you have the option of turning on Siri. If you did so, you’re good to go. If you didn’t, tap Setting→General→Siri and flip the switch so that On is showing. (If you do turn Siri off on the 4S, it effectively turns Voice Control on.)
How to Install Siri Proxy Tutorial [Video] idownloadblog.com
12/11/2011 · Best Answer: The first thing you have to do with SIRI is add your name, if you want it to address you by name, and the language you want to speak, or rather listen to. Go to Settings>General>SIRI>My Info Choose your name from the contact list and SIRI will address you by name. Choose the language you want how to browse instagram live If you have an iPhone 4S, you are probably already (mostly) loving iPhone 4S Siri. Oh, not in the way that Raj from The Big Bang Theory was loving Siri (a great episode, by the way!) but in that “How did I ever get along without Siri?” kind of way.
iPhone 4S Product Review Lifewire
Since the appearance of Siri on the iPhone 4s, people like to chat with it about various questions. It undersatand what you say and knows what you mean. how to get dams to siphon Apple never specified what the "S" stands for in iPhone 4S, and it may as well stand for Siri. Sure, the fifth-generation iPhone's superb camera and speedy dual-core processor are classy additions.
How long can it take?
How to Activate Siri on Your iPhone 4S dummies
- Siri Suggestions Not Working in iOS 9 on iPhone and iPad
- Review Apple iPhone 4S WIRED
- How to Activate Siri on Your iPhone 4S dummies
- How to Install Siri Proxy Tutorial [Video] idownloadblog.com
How To Get Siri On Iphone 4s
Since the appearance of Siri on the iPhone 4s, people like to chat with it about various questions. It undersatand what you say and knows what you mean.
- Anyone with an iPhone 4S or newer knows how to use Siri. Even if you've never used the "Hey Siri" feature on iOS 8, you can probably figure it out fairly easily.
- 9/12/2011 · Step 2: In your iPhone 4S's WiFi Settings, select the blue arrow icon next to your active WiFi connection. Remember, you must be connected to the same local network as the Siri Proxy running on your computer. Tap on the DNS section, and edit the DNS entry to point to the IP address of your Siri Proxy server. See the video at 12:59 for more details.
- The older iPhone 4 is slower than the iPhone 4s, but the Siri software prior to Apple's purchase ran on the iPhone 4 without issue. As first spotted by 9to5Mac , hardworking developer Steve Troughton-Smith was able to get the client-side Siri software to run on the iPhone 4 within hours of the iPhone 4s release and later was able to run Siri without difficulty on both the iPhone 4 as well as
- Once activated, to use Siri, simply hold the Home button on the iPhone (or iPad) until the microphone icon appears, or simply say, "Hey Siri" when your iPhone is connected to power.